1. I always brush the skin with lots of water and chop the skins into chunks and boil them with some red tea bag and then its Fruit tea you can drink it hot or either put them to cool in fridge.
2. Sometimes I use the skin to steam it to get the aroma in the house smells sweet and natural.
3. Sometimes I boil the skin and cool the water & soak myself and then rinse off ...finally I have beautiful shining healthy skin.
4. I use the skin to boil with soup, chicken and some veggies taste good..to make sweet & sour soup...no need to add vinegar
5. I also apply the skin on my face and let it rest for 15 mins and rinse ... try it u will feel your skin improving.. if you have any skin problem ..it heals faster